Features & Specification
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2021
- NEXT system™ compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
- A smooth ride in both function and fashion, the TODL next features sleek lines and contemporary contours. No rough edges here.
- i-Size safe: Rearward facing from birth to 105 cm and less than 19 kg. Forward facing from 76 cm to 105 cm and less than 19 kg.
- Steel Strength Technology™: Ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell
- Choose from five recline positions no matter which way they’re facing.
- Deep recline angles provide ultimate comfort that will having them drifting off to sleep in no time. (rearward facing: 147 degrees; forward facing: 127 degrees)
- Removable inserts, patented Tailor tech™ memory foam, and EPP energy absorbing foam take side impact security to the next level.
- Attaching the side impact protection pod creates an additional safety zone to protect your child. It works with the integrated foam to absorb energy earlier and significantly reduce the force of impact.
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact
- One hand, height-adjustable head support sports six different positions
- No-rethread five point harness. They can easily grow securely.
- Magnetic buckle holder
- We’re good to grow with removable support wedge and merino wool infant head and body inserts.
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Designed to grow up and out right along with them, accomodating every stage with a shoulder harness that expands as the headrest raises.
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby.
- 360° rotation for easy harnessing and NEXT system car seat installation with just one click.
- 13 ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat.
- Bamboo blended knit is woven with a distinctive thread creating a unique texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber create a natural and earthy feel. *TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Included with purchase: Merino wool infant head & body inserts, and support wedge
NEXT System compatible: The NEXT system offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products.
***BASE Next isofix base is not included
- Rear facing:
Child height: 40–105 cm
- Birth to 19 kg
Child height: 76–105 cm
- Max. 19 kg
- Complies with European standard: ECE R129/03
- Weight: 14.30 kg (incl. Base next)
- Factory certified ISO 14001 ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001
- Weight: 3.50 kg (Weight does not include inserts or canopy)
- L: Forward-facing: 66 cm, Rear-facing: 72 cm
- W: 46 cm
- H: Forward-facing: 56 cm, Rear-facing: 50 cm